Rules For Stock Antique Class
* indicates rules applying to Stock Antique Classes ONLY!
Rules For Super Antique Classes
12. Super Antique Tractors can run Turbos
Rules for Farm Stock
Rules For Hot Farm Classes, 10,500lb and 12,500lb
Pro Farm Class(new class for 2018 Season)
Maximum weight of 8500lb and 9500lbs
1. 470 cubic inch displacement, Maximum weight of 8500 lb. Turbo- 3" inlet with .250 map groove (KY). No forward-facing map groove. No H5, HX80 or S500 Series Turbo. No large frame turbos.
2. NO 8600 series P- pumps.
3. OEM AG rear end.
4. Aluminum heads are not allowed. OEM Only (no recast heads).
5. Only two (2) valves per cylinder.
6. Fuel Pump- any pump maximum P-pump. P3000 or P7100
7. Water injection allowed; water with oil lubricant only.
8. OEM intake and exhaust manifolds only. NO homemade manifolds allowed.
9. NO intercoolers or after-coolers permitted. If another sanctioned body Puller allows Intercoolers then they will be allowed to pull with a Maximum Hitch height of 18"
10. Intake housing to be no larger than 3 inch at the face of the wheel. Single compressor wheel must protrude into 3 inch bore at least 1/8". Stock map width enhancement is permitted.
Sheet Metal and Frame:
1. Front weights shall not extend more than 13 feet from the center of the rear axle.
2. Maximum wheelbase of 114 inches.
3. No components tractors allowed.
1. No compressed air, nitrous oxide, fuel conversions, propane or nitro methane allowed. The only exception is the use of starting aid.
2. Diesel fuel will be the only fuel accepted.
3. No oxygen carries or combustion accelerators allowed in fuel.
Maximum tire size of 24.5x32 (Cut or uncut) at 8500lb and 9500lb
Minimum hitch length of 18 inches measured from the center of the rear axle. Can be no closer.
Maximum hitch height of 20 inches.
Hitch shall remain stationary in all directions.
All vehicles/drivers must comply with general rules.