1. DECISIONS OF THE OFFICIALS ARE FINAL - ANY COMPETITOR WHO ATTEMPTS TO SWAY THE DECISION OF ANY OFFICIALS, or SLED OPERATOR IS SUBJECT TO DISQUALIFICATION FROM THE CLASS.
2. VEHICLES WILL ONLY BE ALOWED ONE ENTRY PER CLASS, NO VEHICLE MAY PULL IN THE SAME CLASS WITH ANOTHER DRIVER OR DIFFERENT SET-UP IN ANY WAY. ALL INDIVIDUAL VEHICLES WILL BE ALLOWED TO PULL IN TWO CLASSES.
3. PULLERS CAN MOVE UP A CLASS AS LONG AS THE VEHICLE MEETS OR EXCEEDS THE RULES OF THAT CLASS.
4. PULLERS WILL HAVE TWO CHANCES TO MAKE IT PAST THE 100FT MARK. WE WILL GO ON A FLOATING FINISH TRACK. NO PULL OFF.
5. FIRST PULLER IN EACH CLASS HAS THE RIGHT TO DROP THE PULL AND TAKE THE LAST PULLING POSITION. PULLER MUST INFORM THE FLAGMAN THAT THEY INTEND TO DROP THEIR PULL.
6. IF A PULLER HAS A MALFUNTION DURING THE CLASS BEFORE HE PULLS HE HAS TIL THE END OF THE CLASS TO GET IT FIXED. AFTER THAT HE WILL GET NO DISTANCE.
7. ANY PART OF THE PULLING VEHICLE THAT GOES OVER THE WHITE LINE WILL GET A DQ.
8. IF ANY PULLER WANTS TO PROTEST: YOU MUST FIND AN ORANGE SHIRT OFFICIAL, PUT UP A $200 CASH PROTEST FEE BEFORE THE CLASS IS OVER. FEE IS NON REFUNDABLE.
9. COMPETITORS MUST BE 16 YEARS OLD & HAVE A VALID STATE DRIVERS LICENSE TO COMPETE IN ANY SANCTIONED CLASS UNLESS APPROVED BY HEAD TECH OFFICIALSSHOES, SHIRTS, AND LONG PANTS MUST BE WORN WHILE PULLING UNLESS OTHERWISE NOTED IN CLASS RULES.
10. ABSOLUTELY NO CONSUMPTION OF ALCOHOL IS PERMITTED BY DRIVERS OR CREW MEMBERS, EITHER BEFORE OR DURING THE PULL.
11. NO PASSENGERS ARE ALLOWED IN THE TRUCK.
12. ALL REGISTERED PULLERS MUST HAVE THEIR PULLING NUMBER DISPLAYED ON PASSENGER WINDOW AT ALL TIMES. PULLERS WILL STAGE BEHIND THE STARTING LINE THE CLASS BEFORE THEY PULL.
13. TECH OFFICIAL(S) MAY TECH/INSPECT VEHICLES AT ANY TIME BEFORE, DURING, OR AFTER THE EVENT. PRE-EVENT INSPECTIONS WILL BE ANNOUNCED.
14. DRIVERS MEETING WILL BE AT Starting Line Shed. ALL PARTICIPANTS MUST ATTEND
2.6 Pro Street Diesel Truck: Going by Pro Pulling League 2023 Rules: Will be checking fuel
Limited Pro Diesel Truck: Going by Pro Pulling League 2023 Rules(Will be checking fuel this year):https://propulling.com/sites/default/files/pdfs/lucas_oil_pro_pulling_league_rulebook.pdf:
Pro Stock Diesel Truck: Going by Pro Pulling League 2023Rules(will be checking fuel this year:
Super Stock Diesel Truck: Going by Pro Pulling League 2023 Rules: Will be Checking fuel this year:
8500lb Pro Farm Tractors:
Maximum weight of 8500 lb.
· 510 cubic inch displacement
· NO 8600 series P- pumps.
· OEM AG rear end and motor block must be bolted solid to transmission.
· Aluminum heads are not allowed. OEM Only (no recast heads).
· Only two (2) valves per cylinder.
· Fuel Pump- any pump maximum P-pump. P3000 or P7100
· Water injection allowed, water with oil lubricant only.
· OEM intake and exhaust manifolds only. NO homemade manifolds allowed.
· NO intercoolers or after-coolers are permitted to be bolted on any head at any time.
· One (1) 3X4 turbo with .250 map groove allowed No forward-facing map groove.
· Intake housing to be no larger than 3 inch at the face of the wheel. Single compressor wheel must protrude into 3 inch bore at least 1/8”. Stock map location with enhancement is permitted. 4’’ maximum on exhaust side of the turbo.
· Sheet Metal and Frame: -Front weights shall not extend more than 13 feet from the center of the rear axle. -Maximum wheelbase of 114 inches. -No components tractors allowed.
· Fuel: -No compressed air, nitrous oxide, fuel conversions, propane or nitro methane allowed. The only exception is the use of starting aid. -Diesel fuel will be the only fuel accepted. -No oxygen carriers, or combustion accelerators allowed in fuel. -150 limit on dielectric test
· Tires: -Maximum tire size of 24.5X32 (Cut or uncut) at 8500 lb.
· Hitch: -Minimum hitch length of 18 inches measured from the center of the rear axle. -Maximum hitch height of 20 inches. -Hitch shall remain stationary in all directions.
· General Rules: -All vehicles/drivers must comply with general rules, must wear all safety gear.
Hot Street Semi 20,000 pounds
Fuel Injection: ECM must be factory with factory connections. All ECM controls from factory. Cummins engine must have Cummins ECM, CAT must have CAT ECM, Detroit must have Detroit ECM, etc. No Sigma or Billet pumps permitted. No Traction control.
Hitch: Puller must supply their own hitch. Hitch must be secured to the frame. Hitch must be attached at the fifth wheel and provide measurements from center or back rear end housing to hitch eye cannot be longer than 7 feet. Fifth Wheel must be no further forward than the center of the front axle and no further back than the center between the two axles.
Tires: Must have DOT approved tires, no cutting of tires permitted. Maximum width 10 inches.
Motor: Engine must be a make a model that was commercially available in a class 8 truck. Cylinder block and heads must be OEM castings and will operate with the stock crankshaft with maximum cubic inch limit set at OEM stock CI for engine with a !% variance allowed for wear.
Turbo: A single turbo charger is permitted with a maximum intake wheel inducer bore size of 4.100. Turbo size will be checked using a 4.2 plug. Turbo cannot be bushed down from a larger size. No oval shaped inducer bores. Compressor wheel must extend into the inducer bore and cover the map groove. Factory style map width enhancement grove is permitted; maximum .280”, no other means for air to the compressor wheel are permitted. No slots or grooves that face completely forward from the intake wheel out.
Water injection is permitted. Competitor may be required to drain water and use supplied water from head official/ promoter’s discretion. No ether, alcohol, nitrous or other combustible (propellant) liquid or combustible material may be injected into the turbo-charger or any part of the air intake system.
Weight: Weight with driver may not exceed 20,000lbs. A 2% Variance will be allowed. All trucks will weigh, where capable with driver. No hanging weight in front of vehicle. Extra ballast weight is permitted. (must be securely mounted) If your truck is overweight you will move your hitch down 2 inches for each 1-1000lbs over the 20,000 + 2% Variance
All Trucks in the hot street class must be equipped with chains or some type of limiting device on rear drive axle to prevent the height of the frame from changing during the pull. Limiting device on the rear axle must not have any ‘give’ built in. Solid rear drive axle suspension is allowed. Chains or limiting devices on rear axle must be tight (no slack) when the hitch is measured and must be visible.
Suspension: Any adding or subtracting air from the air bags or doing anything, resulting in an INCREASE OF HITCH HEIGHT, while the truck is hooked to the weight transfer machine, will result in disqualification. It must be understood that OEM air suspensions automatically add and subtract air to compensate for load, but ride height remains CONSTANT! The height of the hitch must remain the same from start to finish. Adding air to the front is legal on air ride suspension.
Airbags or air springs and/or all mechanical lift mechanisms on front steering axles are NOT permitted
Required Safety: Guillotine air kill (In the cab and rear of truck recommended), battery disconnect switch, fire extinguisher within reach of driver, and no riders.